6 Apr 2024

#504 Culinary list

 

Culinary list

Marriage is an auspicious institution where two souls get united. It’s a responsibility for lifetime. For some it’s a bed of roses and others, it’s like training periods of some IT companies. I remember that day very well, when I entered into a house of my husband with a grand welcome. From the next day onwards, I was on probation period. I was told to cook the delicacies that I knew at that time. I was not very fond of cooking. But youtube taught me everything from basics. I thank youtube for being my savior. Here is a list of menu prepared by me in the first and half of month of my marriage.

 

Breakfast

1.Poha

3.Vermicelli Upma

3.Sprout Salad

4.Dosa and Sambhar

5.Idli and chutney

6.Sandwich

7.Upma

8. Besan Chilla

 

Lunch

Veg

1. Rice and Dal daily

2.Salad compulsory

3. Dalma

4. Potala curry

5.Potala Kasa

6.Saga

7.Gobhi curry

8. Cabbage Fry

9.Nadia Bara curry

10. Paneer curry

11.Chilli Paneer

13. Bhindi curry

14.Bhindi bhaja

15.Janhi Besar

16.Janhni Posto

17.Dahi Bhindi

18.Dahi kobi

19.Dahi baigan

20.Paneer Bharta

21.Aloo bhaja

22.Baigan Bharta

23.Paneer Manchurian(Kofta)

 

Non-Veg

1.Egg curry

2.Egg omlette

3.Chicken curry

4.Chicken Kasa

5.Fish curry

 

Rice Item

1.Veg fried rice

2.Biriyani

3. Bengali Khichdi

4.Carrot Rice

5.Lemon Rice

 

Snacks

1.Atta momos, chutney

2.Pasta

3.Veg Chowmin

 

Dinner

1.Roti

2.Paratha

3.Aloo Paratha

4.Gobhi Paratha

 

1.Besan Laddu

2.Nadia Kora laddu(Coconut)

 

My in-laws were not satisfied with my list of prepared items. I just want to know from readers, what else a daughter-in-law would have prepared in a short span of time.

 P.S: This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge for alphabet ‘C’

The Blogchatter


SWETA SARANGI
6-4-2024

1 comment: