30 Apr 2024

#523 Nirmala Devi - The founder of Sahaj Yoga

 Nirmala Devi – The founder of Sahaj Yoga

Design Credit : Canva

Nirmala Devi Ji as addressed to Mataji can be regarded as the incarnation of Kalki, in this Kali Yug. She’s the Adi Shakti, even though she left her mortal body in 2011. She’s the founder of Sahaj Yoga which provides self-realization to the seekers and helps them connect with the divine. It’s a unique way of meditation unlike other ways through which one can understand his subtle system and he’s able to clear any imbalances present in his Channels (Nadis) or Energy centers (Chakras) by observing the vibrations in our fingertips of both hands (which connect to each energy center of different channels).

It's believed that the last primordial Guru, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba prophesized the arrival of Adi Shakti Nirmala Devi who was born on 21st Mar 1923 to a very educated family in Chhindwara, MP, India. Her name signifies purity and was named by her grandmother as she came out so clean during her birth. Her parents were actively involved in the Indian Freedom Movement as she stayed in the Ashram of Mahatma Gandhi during her youth. She studied medicine at Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, and Balakram Medical College in Lahore. She got married to Chandrika Prasad Srivastava who was an IAS officer. She has two daughters: Kalpana and Sadhna.

            She founded Sahaj Yoga in 1970 and sold all her jewelry to go to the USA to conduct a workshop on it. Today, Sahaj Yoga centers are almost in all big cities of India and are practiced worldwide too. After achieving self-realization, she realized that she should work as a pioneer in providing self-realization to other people and improving their lives. She traveled far and wide all over the world to conduct workshops to educate people regarding Sahaj Yoga and transformed the lives of many.

            I’ve been constantly meditating for the last 50 days through the practices that I learned under Sahaj Yoga. The pure silence and peace of mind that I gained through it is inexplicable. I have felt a cool breeze which is called Param Chaitanya during my meditation and I am working towards clearing my affected Chakras. I feel that my Sadguru Shirdi Sai Baba found a Guru for me as I was searching for a self-realized master who could guide me toward living my life consciously. I am glad that through continuous meditation I could come out of the social media addiction and fall prey to many fitness influencers as fake Gurus.

 

All Rights Reserved!

Swati Sarangi

29.04.2024

 P.S: This post is a part of #BlogChatterA2Z 2024Challenge for Alphabet ‘N’

No comments:

Post a Comment