28 Apr 2024

# 518 Yoga in a simple way : Sahaj Yoga

 Yoga in a simple way; Sahaj Yoga

Design Credit: Canva

I’ve been doing Sahaj Yoga continuously almost every day since Mar of 2024. I can’t thank my sister enough for introducing me to a group on WhatsApp that does collective meditation every day between 9 PM and 10 PM according to Indian Standard Time. After being part of the collective meditation, I don’t want to go back to any other form of meditation.

          Before writing anything about it, let me give a brief introduction about Sahaj Yoga. It’s about raising Kundalini through seven energy centers( Chakras) present in our body under the guidance of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi whom I consider as my Guru. Our body has three channels; Ida Nadi(Left), Pingala Nadi(Right), and Shushumna Nadi(Center) which can be referred to as the central nervous system, sympathetic and para-sympathetic system. Every disease that occurs in our body is the result of imbalances of Chakras and Channels. Sahaj Yoga provides simple methods to clear imbalances in our bodies. There has been no medicine to treat the diseases at the level of nervous system and the medicines that we take possess many side-effects. So, through meditation imbalances can be worked upon.

          In this era of social media, one can find a plethora of resources related to fitness and health. A sea of self-proclaimed influencers is enough to make someone misguided. I was one of the confused ones who was caught in the web of social media influencers giving gyan on health and fitness, and in return garnering engagements in the forms of views, likes, and comments. After discovering Sahaj Yoga, I no longer, have to hop from one channel to another in search of fitness-related tips. I meditate regularly and I have surrendered myself to the lotus feet of Mataji. I have found mentors associated with that WhatsApp group who are there to guide me personally from time to time. One can spiritually grow faster if one tries to follow the foot steps of his Guru who has already attained success in that path.  Mataji, being an Adi Shakti, an incarnation of Kali Yuga, has been Guru to guide millions of people in the right path.

          As a seeker, I’ve found my way. Nothing gives more peace and content than knowing the fact that we’re in the right hands.

All Rights Reserved!

Swati Sarangi

27.04.2024

  P.S: This post is a part of #BlogChatterA2Z 2024Challenge for Alphabet ‘Y’

2 comments:

  1. I also meditate regularly, it's certainly a booster and a great way to unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga, meditation or any other disciplinary exercise is always welcome... We're living in such stressful times.

    ReplyDelete