16 Oct 2017

#301 A cup of coffee with myself

A cup of coffee with myself

Being quite reticent in nature, most of the times there’s a conversation going around inside my mind with myself. With my evolution with experience, I’ve realised that something that brings inner peace is being inward and thoughtful about own existence and purpose of life. The topic of conversation varies from academics, career, future, objectives to hobbies, societal norms and family. After spending each and every moment of my life about twenty-three years, I’m quite sure about the fact that when nobody is with me, I can anytime spark a conversation with myself and that is obviously purely mental. Of course, nobody wants to be regarded as lunatic simply by talking aloud with himself.  

The most important part of conversing with oneself is positive auto suggestions. We should be very much careful about what we talk with ourselves because that is something which has the power to make us feel confident or feeble from inside.

When I converse with myself, definitely I’ll have two sides; the one who questions, call it the questioner and the one who answers, the answerer. The questioner is the impatient one whereas the answerer is quite practical and calm. The answerer attains the most powerful stage after a session of contemplation or meditation. It ,then, comes to a position where it can satisfy the questioner through solid logic and reasons. Presenting a piece of conversation between the questioner and the answerer before you all. I hope that I’m able to bring out both the versions of myself.


Questioner: Why does it happen with me always (When I get irritated by an unpleasant happening or unfavourable outcome)?
Answerer: Remember that a coal undergoes much pressure to get converted into diamond. How can I forget to quote APJ Abdulkalam Sir, “Never complain about the difficulties in life because a director (GOD) always gives the hardest roles to his best actors!

Questioner: I wish I should have corrected that.  How could I make those silly mistakes?
Answerer: It’s too late for now to brood over what has been done because it simply can’t be undone. It’ll be wise to learn from the mistake not to repeat them in future.

Questioner: Isn’t he/she lucky enough to be successful?
Answerer: He/She is lucky because he/she toiled hard when others were enjoying. He/she easily sacrificed all comforts of his/her when others were reluctant to do so. The deals of nature are never so easy.

Questioner:  When will this unlimited chain of trials end?
Answerer: It is never going to end as a matter of fact. When one chapter ends other will definitely follow. All that can be thought to pacify or console the mind is to repeat, it too shall pass.

Questioner: Will the phase of struggles or sacrifices that I’m undergoing now, worthy in the end?
Answerer: Yes, it definitely will. Keep faith in the divine plan that has been destined by God so that when everything seems to have ended, you’ll get a chance to arrange the jigsaw puzzle whose parts have been collected by you over the years of journey of life.

Questioner: Why can’t I give up when I feel holding on to it, very painful?
Answerer:  Had it been so easy to give up, why did you hold on it for so long? That’s may be because of that ONE REASON or the PURPOSE of initiating it which is strong enough to stop you from quitting. When you look back in future, you’ll feel proud of your choice of not quitting when giving up seemed the easiest task for you. 

Questioner: How will my future look like after 10 years?
Answerer: It will be exactly shaped by the way you think and act now. Nothing is more important than NOW.


Sometimes conversing with oneself can be an enlightening one, especially when you are looking for someone and he/she has not turned up, then try a small session of questions and answer.  Quoting Swami Vivekananda, “Talk to yourself at least once in a Day, otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World.”

#writebravely #writetribeproblogger

Post #5

I am taking part in The Write Tribe Problogger October 2017 Blogging Challenge  (Hyperlink this to: http://writetribe.com). 
 ©Swati Sarangi

13.10.2017

17 comments:

  1. Title of this post is quite catchy. The concept is well explained. It is a dire need for everyone to talk with oneself at least once a day. By this way, one would able to solve most of the problems easily.

    There is some kind of positivism in this post. Of course, questions were very practical to get raised in mind. I just hope to see you rise higher and higher with all your questions being answered by Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for being with me through thick and thin of my life.Your words of appreciation are so genuine like the wish you've made. :)

      Delete
    2. What can be a better start for the day without an encouraging comment like this one? This makes my day. :)

      Delete
    3. I do this all the time expect with tea. I’ve had full blown conversations with myself many times. There has been a few times where I’ve answered myself out loud. That’s created a few awkward looks from other people.

      Delete
    4. It's great to hear about your practice of self questioning! :D Thanks for stopping by to share your views.. :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic idea and I think it's great to converse with yourself even just by evaluating the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with you. We need to talk to ourselves. Usually the answers we receive in this manner are the best and help us accept many things in life without getting frustrated. It also helps us reach an understanding of complex situations and guides us on the right path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right absolutely.. These answers are mostly consoling . Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Have a nice day, Ma'am! :D

      Delete
  4. I am a firm believer in one conversing with themselves, I practice this on a daily basis and have more than once found myself solving my own problems from having a good chat with myself. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear about your constructive hobby. Thanks for stopping by.. :)

      Delete
  5. Self-talk is so important and what you're doing there is challenging the unhelpful self-talk with more helpful ones. Nice conversations to have with yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thanks for going through my post and commenting. :)

      Delete
  6. I am always having conversations with myself haha! x
    Lola Mia // www.lolitabonita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I talk to myself more than I talk to others ;) For the question "Why Me??" I say "Try Me" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so inspiring about you to provide yourself positive autosuggestions! :)

      Delete