14 May 2017

#262 Boundless gratitude

Boundless Gratitude
Image result for mother's day painting
A boundless gratitude to you Mom
For having held me for 9 months
Painfully in your womb
For bringing me to this world
Full of beauties to behold
For gifting me a priceless friend
An angelic twin sis too dear
For nurturing both of us with equality
Embedded with all qualities
Image result for mother and daughter paintings
For being there with me always
In all ups and downs of my life
Your unfathomable love and care
Forming a protective sheath
Over me; layer by layer
Image result for mother and daughter paintings
Without your tender touch
How would all my pain
Truly ever disappear?
For your words of encouragement,
Filled with all wisdom and experience
Even though we’re not together
At the very instant, I wonder
The values taught by you
Would always make me
A better person in future
With all your deeds
You’ve set an example for me
Image result for mother and daughter paintings
Wishing you a very
Happy Mother’s Day!
I just wanna pray
May your shelter protect
Me even till zillion births.
May you be blessed with 
A good health and boundless happiness.


©Swati Sarangi
14.05.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment