3 Feb 2024

#490 My activities on BlogChatter in 2023

 My activities on BlogChatter in 2023

Source: Google Image

Ever since I stumbled upon this blogging platform, BlogChatter, I haven’t thought much about the topics to write on. It reminded me of my exhaustive writing habit in the past when I used to participate so actively in various competitions hosted on different blogging platforms. If you look at the post counts in my blog during 2016 and 2017, you will find it to be in 3 digits! It even makes me amazed at my ability to jot down my random thoughts to convey certain messages or ideas.

I started participating in activities of BlogChatter in Feb 2023 and it was on 6th Feb 2023 that I wrote an article on the prompt given in BlogChatter BlogHop. From then, my association with BlogChatter began. I have shared 32 blog posts within a year on that platform. Here’s my profile – Swati Sarangi. I completed some challenges like BlogChatterA2Z and WriteAPageADay and earned beautiful stickers. I received the TOP POST badge for some of my blog posts like On a bus ride home, Test of patience, etc. I contributed to the guest post - 5 ways to maximize your writing potential, which I had always wanted to do. Receiving comments and feedback from fellow writers, mentions about my writeups on different social media like Twitter and LinkedIn encouraged me to put more effort into writing along a full-time professional career.

As the title suggests, I’ve tried to summarize my activities on BlogChatter for the year 2023. I’ve enjoyed this journey with BlogChatter so far and would like to carry it forward.

 

All Rights Reserved!

Swati Sarangi

02.02.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment