23 Apr 2023

#459 Test of patience - #BlogChatterA2Z

Test of patience


This post is a part of #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge 2023. 

The last week has been a very hectic one for me with so many tasks to be completed one after the other. While it brought me the excitement of joining a workplace and on the other hand, the daily commute to the workplace left me exhausted. I was not able to process everything happening in my life at a lightning speed owing to the fact that I had recently recovered from a fever and cold. How strange is the timing of life, when you eagerly wait for the occurrence of an event, when that moment comes, you are not able to live or enjoy that moment because of some factors like health or other issues.

In the last week, my days started as early as 5:30 am to prepare breakfast and lunch for both of us, then catch two buses to my workplace; one at 7:30 am and the other at 8:19 am which would drop me at my workplace at around 8:45 am. There was enough time I got during my travel I would spend either reading a book, talking with my family members, or reciting my daily prayers or affirmations in my mind. The office is awesome, I like the vibes of my colleagues and the surroundings. I felt happy to have met a lot of people sharing common interests and I don’t miss any chance to interact with people, be it in the workplace or outside of the workplace. I found a colleague with whom I would take the bus home after work at around 5:20 pm which would drop me at my destination at 6:30 pm, then a 10-minute walk to my apartment.

There were commitments other than my professional work too. I completed all the assignments of the course I had been enrolled in and submitted the final essay. I did the review essays of my peers as expected of me and received the grade. Now, I am waiting for the final grade of the course. I completed the April’s Challenge of DuoLingo. I am committed to completing the #BlogChatterA2Z challenge and I realize that I am lagging heavily behind the schedule. I realized that it is the test of patience. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. I developed a stronger desire to finish off the tasks with more patience rather than feeling anxious about them. This post is the result of it. I would try to give my best to complete this challenge because I had already completed the #WriteAPageADay challenge.

Challenges are meant to be difficult, and life is a challenge. Completing challenges provides infuse immense confidence. If challenges were to be easier then everyone would have done them.



 

All Rights Reserved!

Swati Sarangi

23.04.2023

P.S: The picture of the flower that you see in this post is from the garden of my apartment. The blooming of the flower reminds me of the harshest climate it had endured to come to this stage. Similarly, the outcome of every grind is as beautiful as this flower.

 Edit: This post received the TOP BLOG Badge at BlogChatter.

Top post on Blogchatter

 

8 comments:

  1. Your blog suggests that "life is beauteous just as roses, but it has challenges which are like thorns and have to be faced and overcome by all."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best wishes friend. Your sharing is very interesting and good one. Every thing is important in life. We just need to plan our timetable and stick to it. You have been doing quite well. Since you have developed writing as a new activity at times it gets pushed back. But it is okay as of now...slowly as you will get used to writing it will become like a food. Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your optimism coupled with determination/perseverance. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep going ๐Ÿ’ช Best wishes ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete