29 Jun 2019

#377 Certificate of Appreciation from Story Mirror


Certification of Appreciation from Story Mirror
It feels great to have participated in “A Poetry Moment” organized by Story Mirror; a writing platform and I’m happy to share the Certification of Appreciation today.


Thanks to the Team of Story Mirror for lending a very well designed certificate.

Another news to share, I’ve contributed one of my poems; Poem numbered 361, for the contest. May I request you to vote for it to help me win if you find my content deserving to get this honor. The voting lines are enabled till 20th July.
Poem numbered 361: The voice of dumb

Here’s the link to my profile in Story mirror:Story Mirror: Swati Sarangi

Looking forward to your readership, readers!


Swati Sarangi
29.06.2019

No comments:

Post a Comment