8 May 2015

#102 Graduation Day's Glory

Graduation Day’s glory








       The Graduation day- An important day of my life. It’s important because I’ve become successful in crossing another detour/ milestone of my life. I can relate it to a landmark or a pit-stop in this journey called life. This journey of 4-years was not just an academic one but it was a journey of self independence, self reliance, self discipline and self discovery. I got a lot of life experiences in this brief span of 4 years. I could conquer some of my negativities.

                         

   What’s that glorious part of a day of Graduation?- A cloak? Graduation robe and gown? Graduation cap? A degree? A good grade sheet? For me, it’s just an experience, an awesome experience of survival and eternal transformation. It has gifted me a pack of unforgettable  memories and experiences to be treasured for rest of my life.     


     It has been very well stated that it’s the worst that always brings the best in you. It’s the lack of something which makes its presence even more valuable. So, the adversities are nothing but a storehouse of potential opportunities. We are always unaware of that boundless potential that we possess until unless some external factors (adversities) invoke those hidden talents out.

   I met with many people during this journey and each of them had so much to say and give. Each of them had their own story. All these reminded me of one of the quotations of Swami Vivekananda, “Everyone is the embodiment of knowledge, everyone’s embodiment of eternal bless and eternal existence”.  Their experiences too helped me by providing me courage to move ahead in all situations as it is the men who create circumstances. I would little bit modify the aforementioned statement as it’s the minds of men which weave circumstances.


      All’s well that ends well. Even though the ending of this journey of graduation did not resemble with what I had thought of yet it was not disappointing either. Over all these years, I’ve learnt to believe on something called God’s plan/ destiny. And, yes the merciful almighty has best plan for everyone in this planet. That plan may not have any resemblance with yours but it is certain that no plan can beat that well designed plan in terms of a perfect balance. In the past, when things did not turn up in favour for me, the concept of self surrender to God provided me enough contentment and the nurturing of this thought provided me a sense to look at the bright side of everything.

        I neither know how much I’ve travelled nor I have a slightest idea about how much I’ve to cover, all that I know and realize that it’s a platform where I’ve to perform. And yes, I’m a performer- a mortal performer.

                                           

Swati Sarangi

9.04.2015

7 comments:

  1. Time flies.. remember those days when we wait for cut off, living in hostel or pg, masti with friends..
    Great job dear..

    http://zigzacmania.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This journey has given me so much memories to cherish for rest of my life... Thanks for such a lovely comment!! :D

      Delete
  2. The story is enthralling. No body knows where is the way leading to your next phase of life. But with the time we all flow from one bank to other with the current when we enjoy. But when the tide is against us we deject. This is the basic principle works every where. But if we go beyond that we have to learn how to swim against the current.

    Congratulation for completing of 4 years of BTech programme from a prestigious institute. God may bless you.

    J Sarangi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for constant encouragement!! #Respect. awaiting for the result... :D

      Delete
  3. Trust me...you will relive those nostalgic moments even after 30 years!!!like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely the student phase of a life is the best one.. The memories earned over these years can never be washed away.. Thanks a lot for going through this post.. :D

      Delete
  4. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... flag graduation stoles

    ReplyDelete