31 Dec 2020

#419 Revisiting year 2020


Revisiting the year 2020


Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. You may be engaged in the process of bidding adieu to the year which is going to slip out of our hands in the next 3-4 hours.  It has been a customary practice for me to reflect on all the moments which I lived in the year and express my gratitude to it before it fades away. So, through this post, I feel so excited to walk down my memory lane.

 

This year made me believe in the power of the Law of attraction and manifestation of intentions. The first month of the year promised me to establish a lifetime relationship with someone I had come across then. There was a family reunion to celebrate our engagement. Then followed Valentine’s week which had always been an ordinary week for me except this time, it had a meaning. There was a joyous phase of preparation for the D-day of my life. I trusted my intuition to invite someone I had come across a few months ago, in my life. I let myself go with the flow of the process that the Universe had designed for me and finally the D-day arrived for us to depart from the home I had been a part of and to take responsibilities of the family I was very warmly accepted as.

 

Then it was the conspiracy of Universe to let me quarantine with my partner to know him better. I learned to cook and be more responsible for dispatching my duties of day-to-day life. The phase of lockdown was never easy but it had definitely provided me enough time to be with my permanent roommate. During this phase, I tried to create beautiful memories to cherish for the rest of my life. The phase of lockdown had definitely slowed down this fast-paced life and enabled all of us including the nature to bloom in our own way, away from the unknown rat-race we had been into. I started following the activities that provided me internal happiness. It included singing, painting, writing, reading, learning different programming languages, revisiting my bucket list and striking off a few points from that, and developing some healthy habits. I completed watching all movies from my movie list which had been pending since time immemorial. I participated in some of the virtual competitions and garnered appreciation for my performance.  I was successful in getting an international test score.

 

I realized how important it is to live in the present moment as the future is uncertain and it is promised to none. The importance of health cannot be ignored; I realized it until I fell sick twice and the fear of getting infected COVID started haunting me. The reunion with family after a long period was literally emotional. I am so grateful to God for letting me meet one of my dear friends.

 

The most important thing to feel grateful for during pandemic days is that I am healthy and safe and so are my family and friends. I wish that this trying and challenging the phase will pass off soon when we all will be getting back to the normal state of life when we will be able to breathe in fresh air devoid of this deadly virus.

No doubt, this New Year’s Eve is different from all other years and all of us are locked up in our rooms, practicing social isolation, many of us are away from our family and friends but amidst all difficulties, let us hope for a bright future which is about to embrace our lives.

So, wishing you all a very happy new year! May this year 2021, fill your life with abundance in all spheres.

 

Image Source: Google Images

All Rights Reserved

Swati Sarangi

31.12.2020  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment