6 Jul 2020

#402 Winner of Creative Writing Contest 2.0 conducted by Chaos-in-thoughts


Winner of Creative Writing Contest
Congratulations Cards | Postable

Hi All,

Greetings of the day! Hope you’re all safe and sound in this pandemic era. It is to inform you that something inspiring came to my inbox today to start off the day and I feel so grateful to the team of Chaos-in-thoughts for it. I was declared as the winner of the creative writing contest 2.0. At first, I was shocked to find this mail as I came across this contest just few hours from its deadline for submission and  I submitted my entry close to the timing of deadline. Amidst all these chaos, lo and behold! I have been declared as the winner of the contest. I also came to realize that how little decisions made in last moment can have unexpected outcome!  





Looking for hope in this gloomy phase of pandemic is really a tremendous task where even a minuscule progress has the ability to produce a ripple effect for other achievements in life. My gratitude goes to the team of Chaos-in-thoughts for coming up with this idea and inspiring writers to come out of their writing block to imagine exploring places or rejuvenating old memories. I can’t thank the team enough for acknowledging and appreciating my work.

Swati Sarangi
06.07.2020


No comments:

Post a Comment