30 Mar 2021

#423 8 years of musings and reflections

                         

8 years of musings and reflections

Source: Google Images

    It’s absolutely a thrilling experience to share this day with you all when our blog turns 8 years old. It is no different from witnessing your baby growing into a matured one and learning through its own experiences. It’s like an act of introspecting my own thoughts all over these years. I must say, it has been a hell of an experience and many more to experience in days to come! So, this post is going to be a contemplative one. 8 years are long- isn’t it? To be honest, it’s the only thing that I have clung to, over these years.

 

What a coincidence to share my biggest day falling in this month as well! So March has definitely got some of my favorite and interesting episodes of my life to look forward to, each year.  On 4th of this month; in March, I completed a year of togetherness with someone whom I just met a year back and Cupid conspired us to be with each other before Corona put everyone within the confines of their four walls. Life has its own timing and plans which no one is able to decipher accurately.

 

About my journey of writing, I was not so regular in this platform, I must admit, but it, in no way, implies that I gave up on this activity; writing. I was always writing on one or the other platform; either on digital media; online or with a pen over a piece of paper and experimenting with different forms of writing to express myself better. Sometimes, I seriously get stuck about the topics to write, you know, that’s writer’s block which every writer faces when he goes out of prompts to write about. This year, I am serious about reading as much as I can and make myself comfortable about the topics which have been obscure to me. I hope reading can be one of the ways to tackle writer’s block. Another resolution of this year is to meditate as much as I can so as to organize several thoughts to enhance my creativity. Of course, there are a lot of goals for me to achieve in the professional front as well.     

            People mature with their age and experience. For me, it has been a bit opposite. I feel the graph of maturity seems to be inversely proportional with age, in my case. I am still figuring out the real purpose of my life; the reason of my existence. I am still figuring out different options to advance my career. I am still figuring out the ways to accomplish my bucket list which I created a year ago. Among all these confusions, episodes of rise and fall, I did really learn to control my emotions in a better way. I have again started to dream like I used to and believe the possibility of my thoughts as no goal is difficult to achieve once you’ve decided firmly to achieve it.

            My heartfelt gratitude to the almighty for helping me to find my soulmate and a lovely family who have accepted me as part of their family with so much love and care that I always make myself feel pampered. What can I ask God more than to have a partner who shares similar goals, aspirations and supports me to achieve them. I really apologize to God for the days when I felt ungrateful, unloved, or underconfident in spite of having everything in my life.

            My vision associated with this blog still remains intact; to write to inspire people or create a change in their lives.  May I get experiences ordained by the almighty to derive wisdom to put them in my writing.

            Thanks to all readers for constantly supporting me in an unconditional way.  I couldn’t have gone so far without your words of appreciation. I always look forward to your feedback for my improvement.


Source: Google Images

 

All Rights Reserved

Swati Sarangi

25.03.2021  

No comments:

Post a Comment