7 Apr 2019

#374 Book Review: Bound to Love



Bound to Love

Edited by: Sai Seekers
Genre: Non-fiction
Format: PDF
File Size: 25436KB
Star: 4.7/5 (Self)
Published by: Saipatham Publication

Review: It’s a non-fiction book based on the experiences of devotees of Sainathuni Sarath Babuji who had been a great devotee of Shridi Sai Baba. Sainathuni Sarath Babuji has been thought as the incarnation of Sai Baba himself as his birthday coincidentally overlaps on the 36th anniversary of Samadhi of Sai Baba, 7th October 1954. This book opens up with the introduction of Sai Baba followed by Sainathuni Sarath Babuji and the reason behind bringing up this book.

It has been segregated into 13 chapters which encompass the experiences of several devotees which makes its reading even more interesting. There are several pictures of Babuji well arranged between the chapters streamlines the organization of the chapters. One can also find the discussion of Babuji with his devotees in dialogue format as well as stories from the epic “Shri Sai Satcharitra”.

My experience:  I came across this book as recommended by one of the devotees of Sai Baba from the blog shirdisaibabaexperiences. Ever since I was introduced to the above blog by my sister, I’ve never ever forgot to miss reading experiences even for a single day. Gradually it has become a regular affair of mine since last 6 months and it has definitely changed my life for good. This has instilled and reinforced my faith in divine power and helps me to keep going through difficult phases of my life with a greater confidence and spirit. I can never ever forget the role of this site in helping me to sail through some rough patches of my life. Many thanks to the people behind this site who are working tirelessly to maintain it!

Now, I feel more peaceful and in control of my thoughts and emotions. Needless to say that I’ve found my Guru in Sarath Babuji and the Sadguru in Sai Baba. This venture of mine in the path of spirituality seems to be providing a sense of security in this world full of insecurity. It has come to me as a solace and a destination for my ever wandering soul. Hoping to explore more in this field of spirituality and religion. I’m glad to have picked it up as the first book of this year and finish reading it. I will certainly recommend this book to every devotee of Sai Baba and I guarantee you that you will feel more drawn to him as you flip over every single page of this book.

©Swati Sarangi
07.04.2019


No comments:

Post a Comment