22 Jan 2024

#488 Ho'oponono Technique

 

Ho’oponopono Technique

Image Courtesy:Google Image

We deal with many emotions in our day-to-day life. Those are happiness, anger, sadness, resentment, guilt, excitement etc. Some emotions are positive whereas others are negative. Often negative emotions make us feel more anxious and heavy inside. There comes the role of healing. Healing emotional wellbeing is very importance to have a healthy mind and soul. It also helps us to create a clear vision. This practice aims to heal relationships, resolve conflicts, and bring about a sense of inner peace.

There are many techniques used for the purpose of healing. I am going to share one of the simplest Hawaiian technique for healing mind and soul. It consists of four steps.

1-Repentance: I AM SORRY

2-Forgiveness: PLEASE FORGIVE ME

3- Gratitude: THANK YOU

4-Love: I LOVE YOU

This ritual should be performed daily in the morning and evening for 11 or 108 times for optimal result.

I am sharing out my experience after practicing it regularly for consecutive 7 days.

1-I am feeling lighter and calmer.

2-I am no more having guilt in me.

3-I am not resentful about anything.

I hope that readers would get benefitted by doing this ritual for consecutive days. Please share your experience in comment section. 

 

SWETA SARANGI
21-1-2024


No comments:

Post a Comment